Thursday 2 October 2014

Spanish Typography- Daniela



Maybe something that wouldn't be seen as traditional Spanish text by Spanish people and maybe more Mediteranian, however one that maybe a naive Bristish person like myself would consider as that.
The what seems like painted tiles add character and age to the typographic piece of art. 
The yellow and red flowers add a Spanish element, obviously drawn from the Spansh flag, as well as yellow text being used on a blue background. 
The typography used reminds me of bull fighting posters that I have seen previously, adding an element of convention and culture. It also very much reminds me of souvenirs that my Nan used to bring back from Spain and has hanging in her flat which she used to have on the costal resorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment